[BRLTTY] 5.3 soon

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sat Dec 12 11:25:28 EST 2015

[quoted lines by Nicolas Pitre on 2015/12/11 at 12:50 -0500]

>Works fine for me so far.

Thanks.

>Any specific bad behavior we should look for?

The parts that were hit the most were those having to do with switching virtual
consoles and setting up correct screen interpretation (highlighting, the font,
etc).

I believe the very latest code resolveds the problem. If you switch to a
console that hasn't been used yet, the braille display should now show "console
not in use". Then, as soon as getty is started, you should see the login
prompt.

I'd especially apreciate it if those who've been having the systemd problem
could verify that the latest code does indeed resolve it.