[BRLTTY] BrailleSense QWERTY

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sun Dec 13 20:38:03 EST 2015

[quoted lines by Vincent LE GOFF on 2015/12/13 at 16:11 -0800]

>I'm running Vinux on a virtual machine (perhaps the probem comes from here,
>but I don't think so).

No, it isn't. Those keys aren't supported yet.

>Here's what my log was filled with.  I guess I should have stopped
>BRLTTY before running the 'sudo brltty -L/path/to/log/file
>/linputs.brlkeys' command, but I don't know how to do that:

Do you know where the command line that invokes brltty is? If so, perhaps you
could update it with the two options and then reboot.

Alternatively, it may be configured via /etc/brltty.conf. If so, then you can
achieve the same by adding these two lines to it and then rebooting:

   log-file /path/to/logfile
   log-level inpkts,brlkeys