[BRLTTY] 5.3 soon

payman shaykhmehdi payman.shaykhmehdi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 02:05:40 EST 2015

It is possible to compile it in your Pi, thanks to the computation
capabilities of Raspberry Pi 2, there is no problem in the sense of
compilation time. But if you don't like to use your Pi as a development
machine, you can use a cross-compile toolchain such as this
<http://gnutoolchains.com/raspberry/> and cross-compile your code for
Raspberry Pi. (I have assumed that you are using raspbian as your Pi OS)

Best Regards
Payman Shaykhmehdi