[BRLTTY] BrailleSense QWERTY

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Dec 14 22:46:16 EST 2015

It's okay. I guess only Shift+ArrowUp/Down are working.

Correctly interpreting these keys will take a bit of coding. Additionally, I
now have an updated protocol document which does allow querying the keyboard
type and whether two or four scroll keys are being used, and that, too, will
take a bit of coding.

With this in mind, I'm going to proceed with releasing 5.3 either later tonight
or tomorrow morning as this release is long overdue. Don't lose hope, though.
I'll also keep working with you on getting your Braille Sense to fully work.
You'll need to be using a home-built version anyway until we get it to work.