[BRLTTY] Debian/Ubuntu package question

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Dec 16 10:27:50 EST 2015

[quoted lines by Tom Masterson on 2015/12/15 at 19:37 -0800]

>I have been trying to build the head into a Debian package using the Debian rules, Ubuntu actually, but it does not succeed.  It can' twins Javan even though it is on my machine and as a result will not build the Java bindings and it fails when it tries to copy those bindings.

I myself don't use Debian, so a Debian person will have to respond. What I can
do, however, is note that no one will be able to give you a meaningful answer
without detailed information as to what the symptoms of your problem are. It's
kind of like a parent going to a doctor and asking, "My child is sick so which
medicine should I be giving him?"

Please provide a log showing what you're trying to do and how it's failing.