[BRLTTY] BrailleSense QWERTY

Vincent LE GOFF vincent.legoff.srs at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 17:38:48 EST 2015

Hi,

A little message to say I ran the latest code and the BrailleSense
keyboard seemed to be hopefully recognized, mostly.  The F1-F5 keys
still trigger capital A to E.  I will provide a log when I have the time
for a more thorough test (this day is bound to be a busier day than I
had expected).

Vincent