[BRLTTY] Debian/Ubuntu package question

Mario Lang mlang at delysid.org
Wed Dec 16 21:53:03 EST 2015

Tom Masterson <kd7cyu at yahoo.com> writes:

> I have been trying to build the head into a Debian package using the Debian rules, Ubuntu actually, but it does not succeed.  It can' twins Javan even though it is on my machine and as a result will not build the Java bindings and it fails when it tries to copy those bindings.
>
> Can anyone tell me what I need to do to get a package to build please?

We are currently in the process of preparing a package for 5.3.
You can peek at what we have in git by running:

debcheckout brltty
cd brltty
gbp buildpackage --git-pristine-tar -uc -us

Be forewarned that this is a checkout of an unreleased version of the
upcoming brltty 5.3 package.  If you find any bugs in the resulting
package, let us know.

--
CYa,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕