[BRLTTY] Braille Sense qwerty keyboard support.

Vincent LE GOFF vincent.legoff.srs at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 14:36:50 EST 2015

Hi again,

Good news!  I haven't done a log yet (just tested the lattest version
very quickly) but most bindings seemed to be correct.  The Fn+H key does
display the help.  All messages in the help menu are given according to
the QWERTY keyboard.  And all seemed to work (I couldn't test them all,
but I could test some).  FN + P displays the preferences and I was glad
to see this menu.  One thing that I have been unable to do, although I
think it's a matter of configuration, is to have the Braille display
follow the virtual cursor when you move it using the standard keyboard
numpad7 to go up and numpad9 to go down.  But perhaps it's a feature of
another screen reader.  I haven't been using Linux in awhile (it's
finally about to change!).

I'll still do a more thorough log.  I wonder if the navigation keys, for
instance, are correctly bound.  But as it is, thank you so much for this
improvement, it's so great.

Vincent