[BRLTTY] Braille Sense qwerty keyboard support.

Vincent LE GOFF vincent.legoff.srs at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 23:45:30 EST 2015

Hi,

The fact that the BRLTTY driver failed for five successive attempts is
probably due to the fact I cannot plug the device in at once. Linux runs
in a virtual machine, but when I open it, it attempts to transfer toe
USB port to the virtual machine, so the guest machine can use it instead
of the host machine.  This takes some time (about a minute).  I need to
unplug and replug the device after the transfer has been effective,
otherwise BRLTTY doesn't detect it.

Actually as it is the driver is very effective.  I couldn't test the
time it took to answer very much but it seemed quick (quicker than on
some other devices, I'd admit).  My main need was to be able to open the
help menu and preferences menu.  Both work fine (and other key
combinations do, as well).  So I'd say, for me, it looks great the way
it is.

Thanks again,

Vincent