[BRLTTY] Possible OT: BRLTTY and Orca

Vincent LE GOFF vincent.legoff.srs at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 15:16:07 EST 2015

Hi everyone,

I've been sending a similar email to orca's group but I got no reply
yet.  I don't know if asking here is quite appropriate.  Since bulilding
and installing the new BRLTTY version, my BrailleSense is fully
supported in the console mode, which depends only on BRLTTY as I
understand.  In orac though, when I activate the Braille, the Braille
display is recognized, but none of the keys on the Braille display
work.  I thought orca would use the available BRLTTY on the computer (so
it would be the same version and same functionalities).  I didn't see
anything in orca's settings that could explain why no key is usable from
my Braille display.

Does anyone have any clue about the origin of the prolem?

Thanks for your answers,

Vincent