[BRLTTY] Possible OT: BRLTTY and Orca

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Dec 21 00:03:34 EST 2015

[quoted lines by Vincent LE GOFF on 2015/12/20 at 19:58 -0800]

>Pan to the right and pan to the left with the Braille display (along with
>using the routing keys) would be more than enough as far as I'm concerned, but
>nothing works as is.  The key bindings are defined, though.

I myself don't use Orca, but I can think of something that could cause
problems. Have you enabled either Skip Identical Lines or Skip Blank Windows?
If so, then brltty will map the relevant key pair for each setting to a
different pair of commands (that Orca may not be recognizing).