[BRLTTY] ONE PROBLEM FIXED

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Feb 17 21:46:01 EST 2015

[quoted lines by craig martin on 2015/02/17 at 16:49 -0600]

>My Focus now comes up in Grade two U.S.  Now,

How did you achieve it? By using the -c option to specify the contraction
table?

>I need to find out if BRLTTY willl save the settings when I go back to
>computer braille to read translated files.

You should be able to switch between contracted braille and computer braille
with Chord-6 and Chord-8.

>What do the text table entries in BRLTTY.conf do?

A brltty text table maps characters to 8-dot computer braille representations.

>Where do I set up the keyboard entry preferences to use the keyboard on my
>Focus Forty?

The keyboard on your Focus should just work. What, exactly, are you wanting to
set up with respect to it?