[BRLTTY] brltty at startup on Mac

Cheryl Homiak cah4110 at icloud.com
Sun Jan 11 17:49:51 EST 2015

I seem to remember that somebody on this list had a script for starting brltty automatically. I used to be able to do this by adding terminal and screen and brltty to login items but of course it's more complicated now that the Mac OS also has braille and now that I have a supported braille display. Would you be willing to share your script and/or method. Also, did this work after going through the login screen or is it necessary to use autologin to make this work?

I would be very grateful if you could share this.

--
Cheryl

I tried and tried to turn over a new leaf.
I got crumpled wads of tear-stained paper
thrown in the trash!
Then God gave me a new heart and life:
His joy for my despairing tears!
And now, every day: