[BRLTTY] Crashes when switching language profiles

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sun Jan 18 11:39:25 EST 2015

[quoted lines by Sebastian Humenda on 2015/01/18 at 16:27 +0000]

>I finally reproduced the problem. I attach the core dump and the two Profiles
>I've defined.

The core file alone doesn't give me symbol names. Perhaps you could generate a
backtrace for me on your system. To do so:

   bash> gdb /path/to/brltty /path/to/core
   gdb> bt
   gdb> quit

You can easily capture all of the output with the script command. Running
script creates a subshell and collects the output in the file typescript. Then
you do whatever you'd like to do - in this case, capturing the backtrace - and
then exit the subshell. Then attach the typescript file to a message.