[BRLTTY] hims braillesense doesn't work in brltty 6.2

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon May 11 12:21:01 EDT 2015

[quoted lines by Miguel Ross on 2015/05/11 at 08:54 -0400]

>     I'm using a hims braille sense u2 is there some one use the same
>braille note taker like me and use brltty 5.2?  Can some one can
>explain to me why brltty 5.0 sense driver work fine and the brltty
>5.2 sense driver not work I have no braille display on the terminal.
>Is that the code differ is that the way to detect braille displays?
>Is there some one have a clue to resolve this problem?
>is there the latest firmware of the braillesense u2 is not compatible
>with brltty 5.2?

Did you see my earlier post (maybe a week ago or so) about capturing a debug
log? I know you did send a debug log already, but it didn't have enough
information in it. Please use the following -l option and repost a new log:

   -ldebug,usb,inpkts,outpkts