[BRLTTY] The Letter "o" does not register

Cheryl Homiak cah4110 at icloud.com
Tue May 19 01:13:18 EDT 2015

I have Debian 8 (Jessie) running on two mac minis: one a powerpc machine and one an Intel. I have both Debian's brltty package and, in /opt, the up-to-date git version.

With both versions i have a peculiar problem with the letter "o" when typed on a computer keyboard of any kind when using the powerpc. The letter "o" simply does not type; a space is not left in its place; no other character is substituted. This does not happen, however, on my intel mini. If I stop brltty, the computer keyboard functions normally. Also, I have no problem entering the letter "o" from the braille keyboard with brltty running, only with all other keyboards and only on the powerpc computer and only when brltty of either version is running. Does anybody know what is wrong here?

Thanks.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth