[BRLTTY] Inserting control characters under screen driver

Cheryl Homiak cah4110 at icloud.com
Mon Nov 2 13:25:46 EST 2015

This patch patched but didn't solve the problem.

I am attaching the log you requested. I recall (in fact I still have the log) that you had me do this with the same problem in Yosemite but you weren't able to find the problem if I remember correctly. I used brltty to open a file in emacs and type a line. Then I attempted ctrl-x ctrl-s ctrl-x ctrl-c which just typed the letters xsxc in my file. Then I closed the file with the regular keyboard and killed brltty.

Because there is a problem I have been looking at everything. When screen is installed, one is told to install ./terminfo/screencap manually. I have never done this because I had no idea where to install it and no idea whether this would disrupt the running of terminal when screen is not being used. Could this be causing any of the problem and if so, where would I install this?