[BRLTTY] Inserting control characters under screen driver

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Nov 2 16:01:17 EST 2015

[quoted lines by Cheryl Homiak on 2015/11/02 at 14:49 -0600]

>Here's the log with the second patch.

It's not showing the new logs. Perhaps you rebuilt brltty but didn't rebuild
the screen screen driver.

>Also here is a warning I get at the end of "make":
>ld: warning: object file (bindings.o) was built for newer OSX version (10.11) than being linked (10.4)

Since bindings.o would be one of our files, this warning must be telling you
that there's something else on your system that's older. Since it probably has
to do with BrlAPI support, I wouldn't worry about it for the time being.