[BRLTTY] BRLTTY and AT-SPI

Aura Kelloniemi spammi.helevetti at nbl.fi
Mon Nov 16 07:09:02 EST 2015

Samuel Thibault <samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org> writes:
 > We do prefer to have the brlapi driver pass the cursor position to the
 > second brltty, for displays which can show it.

OK. BRLTTY's BrlAPI driver should then ask to not show the cursor in menus,
messages, info mode, etc. Now if I invoke the Describe Character command I
still see the cursor in the character description message at the position
where it was visible before invoking the command (if the cursor was visible at
that time on the display). Messages hardly have a cursor, it just disturbs
reading.

--
Aura