[BRLTTY] a couple of brltty problems with humanware brailliant bi 40

covici at ccs.covici.com covici at ccs.covici.com
Wed Nov 18 06:03:46 EST 2015

So, I fixed some things, by changing the python interpreter to python3
before compiling brltty, I now have braille in orca when I log in as a
regular user -- now the problem is that at the gdm login screen I am not
getting any braille.  Doing an orca debug reveals the statement braille
bindings not available, so how can I fix?

Thanks.