[BRLTTY] Braille voyager 70

Alexander Masic list at masic.se
Wed Nov 18 13:54:15 EST 2015

Optelec call this device for Alva protocol konverter. Maybe I'M little
slow, however i am not able to find that info you ask. This look very
strange. Nothing in the device manager. and only an unknonwn device in
devices and printers. and when i ppend it there, it's 3 usv drivers from
microsoft there.
I know. it's sounds strange, but that is how it look like. No I don't
have linux.
However I have send an mail to optelec so let's se what happends.