[BRLTTY] Braille voyager 70

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Thu Nov 19 12:52:51 EST 2015

[quoted lines by Alexander Masic on 2015/11/19 at 12:50 +0100]

>I use that exe file you have on your webcite.

Please test:

   http://brltty.com/archive/brltty-win-5.2-vo1-libusb-1.0.exe

I'm sure that the eight dot keys aren't mapped correctly. If the converter box
connects then we'll need to deduce how to fix this problem. There are two ways
to tackle it:

First: Maybe you'll be able to figure out which dot key maps to which actual
braille dot. If you can give me this information for all eight of the keys,
I'll be able to fix the mapping.

Second: You could capture a debug log that includes the inpkts category, and
then press each of the eight keys in a known order. Then, send me the log and
let me know the order you pressed the keys in.