[BRLTTY] 5.3 soon

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sun Nov 22 17:25:43 EST 2015

[quoted lines by Didier Spaier on 2015/11/22 at 23:12 +0100]

>Dave, do you plan to release brltty-5.3 in the coming days,
>or can you provide an ETA?
>I ask because I plan to release updated Slint installers in
>a few days and would like to include the new version if possible.

I'd like to see one more issue be resolved before 5.3 is finalized. Once that's
taken care of, I need to make one more plea for users to test the latest code,
and then give them something like a couple of weeks to do so. How many days do
you mean by "a few"?