[BRLTTY] Reading with BRLTTY on Android

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Nov 30 17:01:44 EST 2015

[quoted lines by Francisco Javier Dorado Martínez on 2015/11/30 at 14:42 -0500]

>when I try to read something on the screen Brltty keeps reading only the
>notification area at the top of the screen.

This sounds like a problem with 5.0 that has been fixed for a while. Where did
you get the apk for brltty from?

I'm guessing that you may have downloaded the apk for brltty-5.2. That apk may
still have the problem you're describing. Please give the latest development
apk a try. This is how you can get it:

   Go to: brltty.com
   Click on: Download
   Click on: Android