[BRLTTY] Error compiling brltty on el Capitan

Cheryl Homiak cah4110 at icloud.com
Fri Oct 2 13:08:47 EDT 2015

i have been running brltty on the el Capitan beta with no problems. But I just installed the release version and went to instll brltty and got this in make, tried it with both ./configure and ./cfg-darwin:

./usb_darwin.c:690:39: error: no member named 'asynchronous' in 'struct UsbEndpointStruct::(anonymous at ./usb_internal.h:44:5)'
            endpoint->direction.input.asynchronous = 1;
1 error generated.
make[1]: *** [usb_darwin.o] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

Any ideas what's wrong and what I need to do?

Thanks

--
Cheryl Homiak