[BRLTTY] Using a Raspberry pi 2 as a SSH client

Lars Bjørndal lars at lamasti.net
Sat Oct 17 14:50:03 EDT 2015

I became tired of not having a usable SSH client on my Android phone. So
I bought a Raspberry Pi 2, a mobile charging battery bank and a bluetooth
and a wireless USB dongle. I installd Fedora 22 ARM and BRLTTY on it.
This works pretty well.

I have two issues, that I hope someone on this list may have solutions
to:

- I forgot to think about that I didn't have any sound on the device, to
  hear console beeps and audiable feedback from BRLTTY. So
  I may have to buy some sort of speaker, either a bluetooth or a wired
  one. Can I use a bluetooth speaker for this purpose?

- Another issue is that I can't manage to change the lines per screen
  and characters per line. Now, it's set to 28x74. 'stty cols 80 rows 25'
  outputs invalid argument for standard input, or something similar.

Any suggestions?

Lars