[BRLTTY] Hims Braille Edge keypad questions

Chris Moore chris.w1gm at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 10:43:31 EDT 2015

Hello,
I’m noticing unexplained behavior with some of the key mappings.  I’ll mention only one key, but there are several others with a similar issue.

I’m focusing on the LeftScrollDown button located on the left edge.
1.  On the help screen it shows
go down one line: LeftScrollDown

2. This agrees with the edge.ktb file located in the bratty/Input/hm directory
bind LeftScrollDown LnDN

3.  When I go into learn mode and press LeftScrollDown we find:
FWINRT: go right one window
which appears to be the actual result of pressing this key.

So it looks like the help mode assignments aren’t flowing through into the running program.
What can I do to further diagnose and/or correct it?

Thanks.  Chris