[BRLTTY] Hims Braille Edge keypad questions

Chris Moore chris.w1gm at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 20:55:04 EDT 2015

Hello Dave,
I ran a simple test by pressing the following four keys in succession:
LeftScrollUP LeftScrollDown RightScrollUP and RightScrollDown
You can find the results in the attached log by searching for “input packet”.
To me, it looks like only the LeftScrollUp  is properly mapped to LNUP.  The other three keys are mapped to the wrong functions.

Chris