[BRLTTY] Brltty on Mac again installation instructions.

Anders Holmberg anders at pipkrokodil.se
Tue Oct 27 16:30:15 EDT 2015

Hi!
There are some unclarity regarding the installation of brltty on mac osx el capitan.
I understand that i have to install something call screen and their driver with brltty.
What is screen? And why is this nessesarry to install?
DO i need xcode to compile Brltty?
Do i have to compile screen on the mac to or does it come  with brltty?
I can install brltty on a linux system with no problem but as mac osx runs under another type of os i am  not sure how to do?
If anyone has some answers i’d be happy. Thanks in advance.
/A