[BRLTTY] Problem compiling BRLTTY source from Github on the latest Mac OS 10.11.x

Victor Tsaran vtsaran at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 19:59:42 EDT 2015

Hello listers, and specifically developers of BRLTTY. This may be a known
problem already, but I thought I would report it in case this was not
discussed yet. I just attempted to compile the BRLTTY source code from
Github on Mac OS 10.11.1, however, the process fails right before the
linker is about to step in. It seems that clang cannot find the compiled
object dylib1.o in /usr/lib directory. I was curious if this is already
known and whether someone is looking into this? Thanks a lot and I look
forward to building and using BRLTTY on my Mac soon! Best, Victor