[BRLTTY] Problem compiling BRLTTY source from Github on the latest Mac OS 10.11.x

Victor Tsaran vtsaran at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 22:41:32 EDT 2015

Cheryl.
Thanks so so much for your helpful response and for helping me to pinpoint
the issue so quickly.
Indeed, all I had to do is to reinstall the command line tools for Xcode
and BRLTTY compiled with no issues.
I of course had to use a different prefix for the "make install" step
because of the new restrictions placed in Mac OS 10.11, but this worked
just fine.

I am now trying to figure out why all I'm getting from BRLTTY on my
Brailliant-32 display is the message "no screen". I know that BRLTTY is
working because I am getting beeps when pressing on the display's keys.
Back to exploring.

Thanks again.
Victor