[BRLTTY] introduction

Lars Bjørndal lars at lamasti.net
Thu Apr 14 06:10:47 EDT 2016

Hi, Dave and all!

[Dave]
> [quoted lines by kendell clark on 2016/03/19 at 13:11 -0500]
>
> I forgot to answer one of your questions - how to run Pulse Audio as a system
> daemon. Attached to this message are three files that show how I myself do it.
>
> pulseaudio.service: A systemd service unit that I wrote for the purpose.
>
> run: The shell script that the systemd service unit invokes.
>
> script: The Pulse Audio script that the run script tells it to use.

I tried this solution, and got an error when the run is started:

E: [pulseaudio] module.c: Failed to load module "module-alsa-sink" (argument: "sink_name=default_output device=sysdefault"): initialization failed.
E: [pulseaudio] main.c: Module load failed.
E: [pulseaudio] main.c: Failed to initialize daemon.

Anyone know how to get rid of this?

Lars