[BRLTTY] xbrlapi problem

saeid javani javani.saeid at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 01:25:39 EDT 2016

After a lot of testing and debugging, it seems that brlapi connection is
lost. All key events are received from device, but after some key presses,
there is no brlapi connection acceptance message in brltty log, and for
these key presses nothing happens in  x windows.

Is there any mechanism for detecting brlapi connection losses (or failure
to connection) and then try to reconnec to brlapi?

--
Best Regards
Saeid Javani