[BRLTTY] Problem with Vario Ultra

MENGUAL Jean-Philippe mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Sun Aug 7 09:10:52 EDT 2016

Precision:
1. If I press one key (a, backspace, or space for instance), no problem
2. I try 2 or 3 keys (c, i, d, it bugs after 3 chars).

My 1st alysis:
1. brltty bufferizes. So if I press 3 chars, then stop, then retype,
then stop, chars are inserted one per one. If when the chars are no
longer entered, if I don't stop, but I go on writing, brltty restart.
2. At a moment, memory is full. So it crashes

Regards,

--

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL

HYPRA, progressons ensemble