[BRLTTY] Problem with Vario Ultra

MENGUAL Jean-Philippe mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Sun Aug 7 14:22:12 EDT 2016

Le 07/08/2016 à 19:10, Dave Mielke a écrit :
> [quoted lines by MENGUAL Jean-Philippe on 2016/08/07 at 16:50 +0200]
>
> If you stop typing and wait as soon as a character isn't typed, what eventually
> happens? Does the character eventually appear, does the driver restart, does
> nothing happen, or what?

If I press a one-dot character, it appears. If I press it several times,
it appears.

If I penter multikeys characters, after 2-3 press, brltty stops
displaying. I stop, wait, what I entered and didn't see displayed appears.

If I press a multikeys char 10-20 times (or a char strings), it stops
displaying. If I don't stop writing, the driver restarts and just 2 of
my entered 10 characters appear.

> Do you know what happens when using Baum's Windows driver for the Vario Ultra?

Well seems to work properly. Not seen such issue.

> Is a character typed only after all of the keys have been released, after the
> first key has been released, or when?

Don't understand the question, sorry :)

Regards,

--