[BRLTTY] Problem with Vario Ultra

André-Abush Clause listes at andreabc.net
Mon Aug 8 04:40:09 EDT 2016

Hello,
I have two virtual machines. With the latest versions of BRLTTY: BRLTTY
work perfectly on my Archlinux machine with my VarioUltra. on the other
hand, with Debian, my VarioUltra is not usable.
I would therefore correct the problem with my Debian machine.
I have tried to apply the patch supplied (release-all-1.patch) and it is
the same result on the two VM.

Otherwise, I don't reproduce the bugs in the same way that
Jean-Philippe. If I use my Braille display only, it's good. But if I
also use the system keyboard, BRLTTY crashes...
Please refer in attachment for a log of my Debian BRLTTY.