[BRLTTY] Problem with Vario Ultra

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Aug 9 23:16:07 EDT 2016

[quoted lines by André-Abush Clause on 2016/08/10 at 04:50 +0200]

>Below, my /sys/kernel/debug/usb/devices file while the VarioUltra is
>connected:

Thanks. Can you also tell me what it's Bluetooth name is?

>I don't understand that it works on my Arch since some times... Is it
>possible that due to a kernel update?

I don't think so. I'm suspecting that it gets into trouble if it tries to send
a packet to the host at the same time that the host is sending a packet to it.

Who knows, though. Maybe. Which kernels are your two systems running? Also, how
many processors does each system have?