[BRLTTY] Problem with Vario Ultra

André-Abush Clause listes at andreabc.net
Thu Aug 11 20:59:59 EDT 2016

Le 10/08/2016 à 05:16, Dave Mielke a écrit :
> [quoted lines by André-Abush Clause on 2016/08/10 at 04:50 +0200]
>
>> Below, my /sys/kernel/debug/usb/devices file while the VarioUltra is
>> connected:
> Thanks. Can you also tell me what it's Bluetooth name is?
Sorry. The Bluetooth name and address are unique. I have seen several
VarioUltra and their Bluetooth information are completely different. So,
I don't think that these information are useful.

>> I don't understand that it works on my Arch since some times... Is it
>> possible that due to a kernel update?
> I don't think so. I'm suspecting that it gets into trouble if it tries to send
> a packet to the host at the same time that the host is sending a packet to it.
>
> Who knows, though. Maybe. Which kernels are your two systems running? Also, how
> many processors does each system have?
Arch: 4.6.3-1; Debian: 3.16.0-4. Two cores for each system.
I try to downgrade of Kernel on my Arch soon in order to check if it's
the origin of this issue...