[BRLTTY] Problem with Vario Ultra

André-Abush Clause listes at andreabc.net
Fri Aug 12 16:39:52 EDT 2016

Le 12/08/2016 à 04:31, Dave Mielke a écrit :
> [quoted lines by André-Abush Clause on 2016/08/12 at 02:59 +0200]
>
>> The Bluetooth name and address are unique. I have seen several VarioUltra and
>> their Bluetooth information are completely different. So, I don't think that
>> these information are useful.
> I'd still appreciate knowing at least one Bluetooth name, although two would be
> better so that it's easier to see how and why they differ.
In my opinion, the name can be split in three parts.
Template: "Varioultra<number of cells> <customizable part>"
By default, the customized part is based on the address Bluetooth.

Example (my configuration):
BT address        | 0000056020FB
BT name (default) | VarioUltra40 FB0000206005
BT name (custom)  | VarioUltra40 andreabc