[BRLTTY] Error building BRLTTY: cannot stat 'brltty-tune'

Vincent LE GOFF vincent.legoff.srs at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 22:24:12 EDT 2016

Thanks, it does work.

There's just one final problem.  BRLTTY builds, but the executable isn't
launched at startup.  The BRLTTY 5.2 is still launched at startup (at
least it tries).

I have to manually launch /bin/brltty as root.

While 'which brltty' shows /sbin/brltty.

Is there something I can do to solve that?  I mean, I could solve it
with a bit of tweaking, but that wouldn't be pretty.

Thanks,

Vincent