[BRLTTY] permissions on the brlapi.key file

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 13:02:28 EDT 2016

hi

Oh wow, this is even better! I'm not sure if I have brltty 5.4 yet, I
think we might still be on 5.3 but I'll upgrade right now and set that.
You've just made my day! Will this work for speech as well? I could have
a console screen reader as well, which I've been trying to configure for
a while but kept running into issues.

Thanks

Kendell Clark