[BRLTTY] BRLTTY issues on android

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Dec 6 07:04:31 EST 2016

[quoted lines by payman shaykhmehdi on 2016/11/29 at 12:11 +0330]

>- I'm not sure that this problem is related to BRLTTY or not, but it seems
>that modal dialogs are not accessible. For example when I want to disable
>BRLTTY, a modal dialog pops up but it isn't accessible and it isn't
>possible to do  anything with that dialog except using touch screen.

I've tested this (on 4.3) and didn't have a problem, so let's make sure that I
tested the right thing. With brltty running, and using a braille display
connected via Bluetooth:

I went to Settings, then to Accessibility. I turned the brltty switch off. This
brought up a confirmation dialog which offered Cancel and OK. I was able to
navigate this dialog, and only when I clicked OK did brltty stop.