[BRLTTY] brltty for Android

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Dec 14 02:58:58 EST 2016

[quoted lines by Devin Prater on 2016/12/14 at 05:24 +0000]

>The bug I was having also appears in the (recycler view) apps,
>like Facebook.

Please do send me any logs that might help brltty become better.

>Another problem I'm having which may be brltty related, but may be a problem
>with the app, is that I cannot activate some buttons in the BARD Mobile app,
>like previous or next navigation setting, but play/stop works fine.

The BARD mobile app is, sadly, one of those very few apps that we'll have
trouble directly helping you with. They're huge on only providing their
services to US citizens, and I'm Canadian and live in Canada. I've already
argued with them over this. I've offered to sign whatever non-disclosure
agreements they might want. I've offered to promise to only ever use their app
to try to reproduce user problems, i.e. to not do any private reading. I've
even asked them if I could become an honourary American citizen. :-) They
wouldn't hear any of it. They simply refuse to give me any access because I'm
not American.

I still want to help you, of course. Please send me logs that I can analyze.
For example, a log of screen content that includes the problematic controls
might help.