[BRLTTY] BRLTTY on Samsung Galaxy S7

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Dec 28 21:37:06 EST 2016

[quoted lines by Rob on 2016/12/28 at 19:42 -0600]

>Have you ever thought of installing an Android emulator and working with that, if you cannot get a hold of an actual new device?

I can get a new device. It's just that that'd cost money. :-( While I'm not
stingy, I also don't have much of an income - but do have several dependents -
right now. Spending money on myself, therefore, is something that I don't
easily do.

Yes, I could try using an emulator, though I have my doubts regarding how well
it'd connect to Bluetooth and USB devices. The emulator was primarily designed
so that various display configurations could be tested.