[BRLTTY] Problem with terminus font

Didier Spaier didier at slint.fr
Mon Feb 8 21:46:11 EST 2016

On 09/02/2016 01:20, Dave Mielke wrote:
> [quoted lines by Didier Spaier on 2016/02/07 at 00:09 +0100]
>
>> Additional information: Philippe also tested an installer shipping
>> brtty 5.3.1 and observed the same behavior.
>
> Are you able to verify a fix if I were to post a patch to 5.3.1 for testing?

Indirectly, yes. I will make a package and send it to Philippe so he
can test it.

I would be happy that this be sorted out as the Terminus fonts
collection covers all 15 locales that we target at time of writing in
the Slint installer and more generally is good looking for sighted
folks, in wide use among Slackware users for whom it has also the
advantage of being available in a wide array of sizes.

Cheers, Didier