[BRLTTY] combibraille and brltty

Marten Post Uiterweer martenpu at xs4all.nl
Sun Feb 28 06:18:37 EST 2016

Hi,

I am using a Combibraille brailledisplay with Nvda.
I have to use Brltty to use this display and Brltty nows this display,
but: Nvda will show all the text that is spoken on the display, but I
cannot use the keys on the display to navigate the display in Nvda. Does
anybody know how I can get this working?

Seems that Brltty can detect the keys, because when I start Brltty in
debugmode, I can press keys on the display and the display is working.

I am using win7 32bit and  brltty-win-4.2-1.

I have tried newer versions of brltty, also the latest, but each time
after installation and the Brltty service is started, I get the message
from windows, that the service is stopped and windows is searching for a
solution that he will never found...

Regards, marten