[BRLTTY] Type using DOT keys

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Jan 18 07:47:29 EST 2016

[quoted lines by payman shaykhmehdi on 2016/01/18 at 12:07 +0330]

>Actually I am working on Persian text Table, but there is little difference
>between Arabic and Persian. So I will commit the braille driver and text
>table as soon as possible.

What has been done for a number of languages, and which I actually do for
Canadian English (because, as you may know, Canada also has French), is add dot
8 to what we might call the non-lcoal symbols. For example, I add dot 8 to each
of the symbols that are unique to Frencyh. In your case, this may mean adding
dot 8 to the English letters.