[BRLTTY] Braille Sense qwerty keyboard support.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sat Jan 23 04:21:07 EST 2016

[quoted lines by Vincent LE GOFF on 2015/12/20 at 21:44 -0800]

A change has been made to the HIMS driver that needs to be tested with a model
that has a qwerty keyboard. Could you please, therefore, upgrade to the latest
development code and test it? I'm wanting to know if it still connects
properly, and if the keys are still being interpreted as expected.

And, of course, I'd also like to know if you've found anything else that you'd
like to have fixed.