[BRLTTY] System startup.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sun Jan 24 11:22:29 EST 2016

[quoted lines by Anders Holmberg on 2016/01/24 at 09:47 +0100]

>The problem here is that the Vinux devs has build a 5.2dev version which has
>some nasty bugs with my braille display.

Do you know which revision of 5.2 it is?

Which type of braille display are you using?

What problems are you having?

I'd like to be sure that whatever's wrong has been fixed in 5.3.

Note that 5.3.2 will be released soon due to a couple of fixes that were
required to make the Baum driver work reliably.