[BRLTTY] Determining Screen Location/Coordinates

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Jan 27 12:47:00 EST 2016

[quoted lines by Rob on 2016/01/27 at 11:26 -0600]

>> There's no way to speak the location of the braille window or to show in
>> braille the location of the speech cursor.
>Is there a reason for this? It would seem that would be a somewhat important piece of information to have.

Perhaps you misunderstood me. There's a braille way to know where the braille
window is, and there's a speech way to know where the speech cursor is. So, in
fact, the information is absoutely available. It's just that there's no speech
way to know where the braille window is, and there's no braille way to know
where the speech cursor is.